1 Day - PINNACLES TOUR
After pick up from your hotel we are leaving Perth headed north along the coast via Yanchep National Park towards Cervantes, the entrance to Nambung National Park.
The Pinnacles are among the most visited natural wonders of the state. Thousands of limestone pillars rise out of a stark landscape of yellow sand. There is ample time to explore the area and to take some colourful photos from these amazing formations. These impressions of lights and colours will stay with you for many years to come.
Our way back leads us through the West Australian Heartlands. In season this whole region, rich in fauna and flora, is in spectacular flower. The Swan Valley with its pastoral land and fertile sole awaits us for an exquisite wine tasting.
On early evening we arrive back in Perth where this tour ends at your hotel.
- transfer from/to hotel in Fremantle or Perth City
- transport in an air-conditioned bus or 4WD with a maximum of 12 passengers per vehicle
- entry fees at Nambung NP (Pinnacles) and Yanchep NP
- 1x wine tasting Swan Valley
- French speaking tour guiding
- free cold non-alcoholic drinks during driving
- comprehensive information kit in vehicles
- 24-hour English telephone service
PLEASE NOTE :
- all our rates are in australian dollars (included 10% TVA), per person and available until 31.03.2020
- combination available with other tours
- can be booked as a Private tour
280.00 AU$ p.p.