3 Days - SOUTHERN EXPERIENCE
Tree Top Walk, Valley of the Giants, Albany, Torndirrup National Park, Stirling Range, Wave Rock, York, Emu Farm, Wildflowers (seasonal)
Day 1 Perth - Pemberton - Valley of the Giants - Denmark - Albany (580 km)
Day 2 Albany - Torndirrup NP - Stirling Range - Hyden (350 km)
Day 3 Hyden - Wave Rock - York - Perth (350 km)
INCLUDED, Economy Room Option :
- transport in an air-conditioned bus or 4WD with a maximum of 12 passengers per vehicle
- accommodation during the tour 2x in Motel, category Economy room
- entry fees National Parks, Tree Top Walk, Wave Rock, Emu Farm
- breakfast Day 2 and Day 3
- daily extensive coffee/tea break with also juices, biscuits, muesli-bars, nuts, salty snacks, seasonal fruit and/or vegetable, dried fruit and lots more (including gluten free products) to choose from
- French speaking tour guiding
- free cold non-alcoholic drinks during driving
- comprehensive information kit in vehicles
- 24-Hour English telephone service
INCLUDED, Standard Room Option :
- as above, plus:
- transfer in Perth from airport to hotel/from hotel to airport if arrival/departure is between 6:00am and 11:00pm up to 3 days directly prior or after the tour
- accommodation during the tour 2x in Motel, category Standard room
- dinner Day 1 and Day 2
- personal bag with comprehensive information package and useful bits and pieces for your Australian holiday
PLEASE NOTE :
- please do not take any suitcases on tour. Luggage for 3 days / 2 nights is sufficient. The remaining luggage can be stored at your hotel in Perth or Fremantle.
- all our retes are in australian dollars (included 10% TVA), per person and available until 31.03.2020
- combination available with other tours
- can be booked as a private tour for daily departure
1,500.00 AU$ Economy p.p.
1,685.00 AU$ Economy p.p.
1,700.00 AU$ Standard p.p.
1,935.00 AU$ Standard p.p.