1 Day - MARGARET RIVER TOUR
Exclusive French speaking Tour
Margaret River Tour
After pick up from your hotel at about 07:00am we will leave Perth heading South along the coast.
After a first stop at a typical Australian "Roadhouse", we continue our journey to reach Busselton and its 2 km long "Jetty", nearly 2 km long and built in wood.
We will leave Busselton and our next stop is at a Merinos sheep farm near Yallingup to have a look at a spectacular demonstration of sheep shearing.
The next stop is at Canal Rocks on the Indian Ocean before a Margaret River wine tasting. Lunch will be served in a beautiful winery.
In the early afternoon we will drive to the chocolate factory "The Margaret River Chocolate Company" for a final tasting before heading back to Perth.
The way back takes us to Australind for a stop beside the Leschenault Inlet where you can observe dolphins, black swans and many other birds.
Back to your hotel in Perth at about 06:00pm.
- transfer from/to your hotel in Perth
- transport in an air-conditioned bus with a maximum of 12 passengers per vehicle
- entry fees at Busselton Jetty and Merinos Farm
- French speaking guide
- wine tasting and lunch at Margaret River
- free cold non-alcoholic drinks during driving
- comprehensive information kit in vehicle
- 24-hour French telephone service
- all our rates are in Australian dollars (included 10% GST), per person and available until 31.03.2021
- can be booked as a Private tour
520.00 AU$ p.p.