1 Day - PERTH / FREMANTLE / WILDLIFE PARK
Exclusive French speaking tour
After pick up from your hotel at about 09:00am, you will discover Perth, situated on the Swan River, the sunniest city „Down Under“. Although it is one of the most isolated cities in the world, Perth offers many spectacular attractions.
We begin our tour at Kings Park to take in a magnificent view of the city, Swan River and the Darling Ranges. There is also time for a pleasant stroll through this beautiful native park. A tour into downtown Perth shows you the shopping and business areas, as well as St. George‘s Terrace the financial centre, where you can find a contrast of old and new architecture. Our drive will continue through some of the best residential areas of Perth along the Swan River to the Indian Ocean.
Fremantle, with its old colonial buildings, is our final destination. This City is known for its harmonious combination of culture, maritime history and entertainment. Here you have time to discover this friendly historical harbour town with its famous market.
Early in the afternoon we will leave Fremantle heading north along the Indian Ocean coast to reach the Caversham Wildlife Park to discover native Australian animals such as kangaroos, wombats, koalas, snakes, lizards and birds.
Back at your hotel in Perth at about 05:30pm.
- transfer from/to your hotel in Perth City
- transport in an air-conditioned bus with a maximum of 12 passengers per vehicle
- entry fees at Caversham Wildlife Park
- French speaking guide (about 8 hours)
- comprehensive information kit in vehicles
- 24-hour French telephone service
- all our rates are in Australian dollars (included 10% GST), per person and available until 31.03.2021
- can be booked as a Privat tour
PERTH / FREMANTLE / WILDLIFE PARK
245.00 AU$ p.p.