1 Day - PINNACLES TOUR
Exclusive French speaking Tour
After pick up from your hotel at about 07:15am, we will leave Perth heading North along the coast. First stop at Yanchep National Park. Back on the road to reach Cervantes, the entrance to Nambung National Park.
The Pinnacles are among the most visited natural wonders of the state. Thousands of limestone pillars rise out of a stark landscape of yellow sand. There is ample time to explore the area and to take some colourful photos from these amazing formations. These impressions of lights and colours will stay with you for many years to come.
It is in Cervantes that we will taste the famous "Lobster of the WA" or a fish of the region as a lunch. In the early afternoon, we take the road towards Lancelin and its magnificent white sand dunes. The more adventurous will be able to try the "Sandboard".
Our way back leads us through the West Australian Heartlands. In season this whole region, rich in fauna and flora, is so spectacular with its wildflowers.
Back to your hotel in Perth at about 05:30pm.
- transfer from/to your hotel in Perth
- transport in an air-conditioned bus with a maximum of 12 passengers per vehicle
- entry fees at Nambung NP (Pinnacles) and Yanchep NP
- sandboard at Lancelin
- French speaking guide
- lunch at Cervantes
- free non-alcoholic drinks during driving
- comprehensive information kit in vehicles
- 24-hour French telephone service
- all our rates are in Australian dollars (included 10% GST), per person and available until 31.03.2021
- can be booked as a Private tour
350.00 AU$ p.p.