4 Days - LE GRAND SUD
Exclusive French speaking Tour
Busselton, Merinos Farm, wine tasting, Margaret River, Tree Top Walk, Valley of the Giants, Albany, Torndirrup NP, Stirling Range, Wave Rock, York, Emu Farm, Wldflowers (seasonal)
Day 1 Perth - Busselton - Yallingup - Margaret River (315 km)
Day 2 Margaret River - Pemberton - Valley of the Giants - Albany (410 km)
Day 3 Albany - Torndirrup - Stirling Range - Hyden (410 km)
Day 4 Hyden - Wave Rock - York - Perth (390 km)
- transfer from/to your hotel in Perth
- transport in an air-conditioned bus with a maximum of 12 passengers per vehicle
- French speaking guide
- accommodation 2x motels, 1x hotel in standard room
- entry fees in National Parks, Glousester Tree, Tree Top Walk, Merinos Farm, Busselton Jetty, Wave Rock, Emu Farm
- breakfast days 2, 3 and 4
- wine tasting and lunch at Margaret River
- free cold non-alcoholic drinks during driving
- comprehensive information kit in vehicles
- 24-hour telephone service in French
- please do not take any suitcases on tour. Luggage for 4 days / 3 night is sufficient. The remaining luggage can be stored at your hotel in Perth.
- all our rates are in Australian dollars (included 10% GST), per person ans available until 31.03.2021
- can be booked as a Private tour
LE GRAND SUD
2,395.00 AU$ p.p.
2,795.00 AU$ p.p.